Casa Nostra is located in the Riberas section of the Lakeside between Ajijic and Chapala in a quiet residential area. The facility includes an older multi-story building and a newly constructed single floor apartment complex with a courtyard and areas for communal meals and activities. The facility fouses primarily on assisted and dementia residents. The property manager, Dehlia and her daughter Norma are bilingual, and she has managed the facility for many years.
The original building is a retrofited multistory home that is primarily used for non-ambulatory residents and those who need more care. The newer facilty offers garden patio like studio apartments opening onto a comomon courtyard area. There are 20 suites/apartments on the property.
- Number of Rooms: 20 suites/apartments
- Room Size: varies from 25 to 35 sqm
- Monthly Cost: Approximately $1700 to 1900 USD a month depending on the level of care
- Deposit: negotiable
- Occupancy 2014: 100%
- Foreigners Percentage in 2014: 100%
- English Speaking over Phone
- English Speaking Personnel
- English Website Version