One of oldest senior housing facilites in the area, Alicia’s senior homes are located in the very popular La Floresta subdivision in Ajijic. The area is is located on the east side of Ajijic and has wide open streets and green areas.
Alicia’s currently has 5 homes that cater to Independent, Assisted living, Memory Care and Nursing needs.The homes have been retrofited to accomodate seniors so the rooms vary in size and design depending on the home site. A staff of nurses and maids are on hand to attend to clients and services include meals, laundry services, medicine reminders, etc., and routine doctor visits are also available. Her son Alejandro speaks excellent English and is the main contact person.
The houses hold 7- 9 residents and have been retrofited for senior living. Residents are placed in homes with other residents with similar needs. The homes and rooms vary in size although most rooms have a private bathroom.
- Number of Rooms: 26 Suites/Rooms and 6 casitas/apartments.
- Room Size: 30 - 50 m2
- Monthly Cost: Monthly rent ranges from approximately $1,200.00 usd for a room and $2,000 usd depednign on the level of care and teh size of the room.
- Deposit: Half month rent deposit
- Occupancy 2014: 100%
- English Speaking over Phone
- English Speaking Personnel
- English Website Version